Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Finds

Even though this was a week of sickness, I was determined to get out of the house - just for a few sales. I went by a few that I shouldn't have wasted my time on. One sale I could literally name off all items for sale from a drive by. I won't get on my soapbox. Deciding to go to a sale in my parents neighborhood, I hit the motherload of garage sales! This one had so much home decor stuff, I wanted to wet my pants. But since I had my baby with me and only a pocketful of $1's, I had to pace myself.




I stocked up on picture frames and these two lovelies.


I found the mirror underneath a wreath on top of light fixtures. To me, a good garage sale has stuff that I don't have to fix up. Since I don't have the creativity my sister has, I can't wrap my mind around a hidden treasure. So I just like it when I find something that I can dust off and hang!




The lady wouldn't bargain with me but I'll live because I really like everything I got. I told her though I didn't like to pay full garage sale price and she gave me a dirty look. She said "Well this is all stuff that was really expensive." Then don't sell it at a garage sale...



I love Friday mornings!

2 comments:

Brei said...

Glad you're feeling better! ... like that mirror, too!

Kristen said...

Cute stuff! I need to go with you sometime! I love a good bargain :)