Monday, October 18, 2010

4th Anniversary

10-14-10 marked the 4 year mark for us. Justin made arrangements to have my parents watch Haylie and we went out to celebrate! We decided to try a new sushi bar/hibachi, except when we walked in there were no hibachi tables in sight. Ah yes, the cook-it-in-the-kitchen-and-bring-it-out-to-you type hibachi. Wonderful. We stuffed ourselves full of sushi and a huge plates of deliciousness. I should have worn my fat pants.

It was still early after we ate (we ate with the senior citizens) so we wanted to try for a movie. We ended up seeing Life As We Know It and I was bawling my eyes out in the first 20 minutes. It was a good movie, funny at times, but overall a tear jerker. I definitely wanted to go home and hug my baby girl. Still can't believe all that's happened in the last 4 years! Here's hoping for many more!

No comments: