Sunday, October 10, 2010

Catch Up

It's been awhile since I've done an "Ode to Haylie" so here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks. Haylie has started standing up regularly. One day I walked in to get her from her nap and found her standing in her crib. She might look really excited in the picture but she is in a full blown freak-out. She saw me leave to go get the camera and thought I left her just to stand there. She has had really bad separation issues lately. It drives Justin crazy because she doesn't want him. Ever. It drives me crazy because I can't get a moment alone.
















Just today I took the picture of Haylie and Brixton. Not sure why this picture makes me laugh, but their expressions are hysterical.


Since I was down sick for a week, the next week I


felt I needed to make up for things I had to miss or postpone. We were busy pretty much every day, but it was great. I finally
got some fabric to work on recovering kitchen chairs and make curtains (ahem, assist my sister in doing these I mean.) I can't wait to see it all done!!!! The kitchen decor has been frustrating me because we picked a green color - painted the whole kitchen, decided it was the wrong color but are too lazy & too cheap to re-paint. So we are going to make it work.

I finally decorated for fall in my house and love this time of year. I have about 3 decorations to put out, but I still love them and the warmth of the oranges & browns it brings to my living room. This is my favorite time of year.

I missed posting that Haylie turned 10 months, but I figure if I don't acknowledge it on my blog, maybe it won't be true. It's not real until you blog about it, right?

No comments: