Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Before & After: Laundry Room

On Justin's do nothing day, he decided at 8:15 pm to start painting the laundry room. This is one of the rooms that I didn't care if it got painted until next year, but had already picked out the paint. So he surprised me and did it all himself. I love the color GRAY, but didn't want to paint any of the main rooms this color so the laundry room was the winner. I absolutely LOVE it!!! (It looks blue, but I swear its gray. Also, please disregard our crap.)


One room left to paint in our whole house. Anyone want to do it for us?

4 comments:

Brei said...

Looks good. I love gray too. And I am jealous of all that cabinetry!

Rachel said...

I love gray too, and we are painting 75% of our house gray!

Kayla said...

Our kitchen in the old house was called Vintage Grey. It was totally a blue look as well. We got so many complements on it. It's usually hard finding a good blue- they always turns out too bright blue for me. I loved the grey so much its now our master bed and bath color and I really want it to be my kitchen again too. Honestly, I'd love my whole house to be it! Its great! Don't be scared to showcase great colors next time!!

Maria said...

Looks really good!!