Thursday, September 30, 2010

You Know You Don't Feel Good...

1) When you lay in a ball under the down comforter for 1.5 hours and you are still freezing...
2) You wake up from sleeping because your throat is on fire...
3) You almost smother the cat from throwing off the comforter because you are so stinking hot...(then repeat #1)

The sick bug hit me hard. It's not fun to be sick and have to take care of a baby. That's why my husband rocks. He took two days off of work to take care of me and H. He not only did the dishes, laundry, yard work, cooking and cleaning, but in between that he did errands and took care of Haylie. Yep, husband of the year award. I was looking through my camera today to take pictures off and I found these...

Haylie apparently wanted to lick the cat and then realized she is furry and not tasty. (To all you cat-a-phobes, she did not really lick the cat - confirmed by Justin)
Justin's attempt to keep her occupied. Let's just dump out the whole toy box! Hey, I'm not judging. It totally worked.
And finally, Justin at the end of day 2. Passed out on the floor.

It's tough being Super Dad! I think he was a bit too excited to go back to work today.

3 comments:

Team Andrews said...

That's a good husband for sure! I hope you're feeling better today!

Kayla said...

Way to go Justin! You rock!!

Shannon said...

i hope you feel better soon! i love that picture with all of the toys. thats what i totally do when i help watch kids :)