Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Roadtrip!

My good friend Katie (who will always be Katie and never Kathryn) recently had a sweet baby girl and my mom, sister and I decided to road trip up to Wichita, KS this past Saturday. We graciously left the hubbys at home and took all three kids with us. If that doesn't test ones patience, I don't know what will! On the way up, Haylie started getting restless and talking loudly which in turn scares Evie who gets upset. Then Eli needed to go pee in the middle of Kansas (meaning no public bathrooms in a 25 mile radius) and after stopping on the side of the road, needed to poop. Oh my. We made it to the rest stop and all had a nice & much needed break at "Old McDonald's."


We spent the day just visiting, watching the kiddos, playing on a playground and reminiscing of our childhood adventures. I love, love, love Katie & her sweet family. It never fails though. I never get a picture of us.

Madeline Joy

Sweet Evie

Baby Haylie - we are practicing for Glamour Shots

Coralie - I mean Tinkerbell

The new best friends

A moment of sanity on the car ride up.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

She will be GREAT at glamor shots. Precious!