Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friday Finds

My new love is to go garage saling on Friday mornings. It's getting cooler so the temp is perfect and I'm one of the first ones to come up to sales to get the first preview of the treasures. Some sales are absolutely terrible though. People, putting out 5 items and sitting out on your driveway does not constitute a garage sale. Give me a reason to stop. Anyway, I found this little outfit that is a wee bit too small for H, but I stuffed my chunky monkey into it anyway for church. She might only get to wear it once, but atleast I only paid $1 instead of $25 for the same amount of times she will wear it. You can tell by her face that she loves it.

But what made me the happiest I have ever been on a Friday morning was this little treasure.
I have been wanting a bubble lamp forever! They are ridiculously priced in stores so I refused to pay for one. I about broke my neck going over to grab this. No one else was even at the sale but I didn't want some lady to appear out of no where and obtain this jewel before me. I'd wrestle her to the ground for sure.

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Olivia wore that same shirt home from the hospital :)

Team Andrews said...

Good finds! I love garage sale shopping. Maybe that's what I need to do this saturday!

Maria said...

Ooh, I love garage sales too! And that lamp is amazing. Great find!!