Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If you make me look at that tarantula, I will punch you in the face.

A few weekends ago, my mom and her siblings decided to plan a family reunion. We went to Roman Nose State Park and had a great time getting together. I won't even discuss that we were there for about 5 minutes before someone came up and told us there was a tarantula in the back. It took everything I had not to scream, get back in my car, hyperventilate and drive home. Spiders and I have a hate, hate relationship. I wouldn't even ask about the time I saw a spider on Haylie...

Friday Night - around the campfire. Smores & popcorn - YUM.

Haylie Brooke at breakfast. She was quite the trooper that weekend.

Aunt Barbara rocking Haylie to sleep. She got Haylie to finally take a nap. I am forever in her debt.

One way to get this girl in a good mood - take her swimming!

The clan. I love my big, crazy family with all my heart.

No comments: