Thursday, September 2, 2010

Before & After: Living Room

Before picture of the living room: Peach Galore!!

After:

This is one of my favorite rooms in our house. We did the ceiling white, the walls a brown, and took down the fabulous valences and vertical blinds. I am on a search for red curtains to put up but am not having luck with finding 6 panels at a time (and within my budget). I also need to get new throw pillows to really bring some pop into the room. All my pillows are brown - I don't know what I was thinking. I promise I'm not scared of color.
Those are all my before & after's for awhile. Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of what we've been doing. There is much more to do but Rome wasn't built in a day...

4 comments:

Kayla said...

You should just make curtains. All it is, is straight lines!

Ryan and Katie said...

haha! I love that you compared your house to Rome :)

Rachel said...

Ikea is great for house hold items that need to stay within budgets! You can always upgrade later!

Can't wait to see more pics of the house...but then again, I wish I had more before and after pics of OUR house to share too!

Mandy said...

I have six red panel curtains sitting my garage doing nothing if you want to have them!