Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who Wants to Get Sick on Their Birthday?

Yesterday was my 27th birthday. It was going to be a super fun-filled day...and it was! I got to spend all day with my mom, Haylie & Eli. There were some stressful moments of being out with a newborn all day, but we survived. What we almost didn't survive is the stomach bug that hit me right after dinner. We ordered Texas Roadhouse and it was reallllllly good. Apparently my stomach did not agree. I threw up once we got home and then again at 4 am to empty the rest of my stomach. Justin was a trooper and went to OnCue to get me 7Up. Then he also stayed home today and let me sleep ALL day! I only woke up to feed Haylie and that's pretty much all I could handle. I felt so weak that I could barely hold her for very long. I am feeling much better today but still weak. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to 100%. Who knows is this was a quick stomach bug or bad food from the Roadhouse. I am just so thankful Justin was able to take care of me and Haylie. Hooray for great husbands. Still stinks that I got sick on my birthday. Boo.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Not fun... got sick on my 24th birthday at Texas Roadhouse a few years back! Not fun! Hope you feel better soon!

Tarren and Erin said...

You should blame Katie Isenberg. She was sick too.

Ryan and Katie said...

Oh no!! It was my fault I bet! I'm so sorry Erin!!! Hope you are feeling better!

carly said...

So sorry Erin! I'm just glad you have a good husband that wants to help you.