Sunday, February 7, 2010

Such a Dad

For the past few Sundays, I have gone into Haylie's room to pick out what she is wearing that week to church. This week I thought a kitty jumper dress would be a good pick so I laid it out. Since I get up and make sure a bottle is prepared, Justin gets himself ready and then he is in charge of Haylie while I get dressed. So he got Haylie ready to go and off we were to church. I was in the back of the car with her giving her the bottle and I looked down and noticed...Haylie has her clothes on backwards. Everything. The shirt, the jumper. All the buttons are going down her front, the tags are practically poking her in the face. So I tell Justin that her clothes are on backwards and at first he was adamant that they were on the right way. So I show him the tags and the buttons and he just shrugs and says, "Well, it was just easier that way!" Oh wow. I can NOT wait for him to have to deal with training bras and periods if he has trouble with a simple dress!

4 comments:

Chellie said...

I love his response.. :)

Ryan and Katie said...

ha I love it!

Kayla said...

I still don't allow Wes to pack the kids clothes or get them dressed. CLUELESS.

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! Good luck training him! Lily is almost 2, and Jim still isn't there. If I pick out the clothes, he is now (finally) able to put them on correctly. But if I don't pick them out ahead of time, Jim somehow finds the strangest and most ill-fitting mis-matched clothes to put her in. And I even have all of her "outfits" hung together. Sigh. Oh well.