Monday, February 15, 2010

Phase 1 - Before

We are getting new countertops!!!! I can not even describe how excited I am. We have had these others since we moved in and they are chipped, bubbling and just plain nasty. Justin ripped off the backsplash yesterday and started removing the countertops. Since I needed water today, he was so nice to let me keep the one countertop & sink connected. :) Tomorrow is the big day for them to be installed and then comes the fun of the tile backsplash. Any takers on helping? Yea, didn't think so.
Well I am off to clean off my refrigerator. It's making me dizzy in these pictures.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I highly recommend the work of David and Laura Eudey. Although you better get them over there quick before that baby comes!! (this is david's sister)

Kayla said...

How fun!! Hopefully it won't be as bad at the bathrooms!!! Good thing the marriage seminar is coming up at church :) hehe