Sunday, February 1, 2009

Half Decorating

I'm a half decorator. I start decorating a room and then I guess I get distracted with something else and I never finish. For example, we renovated our master bathroom probably 2 years ago and I just recently realized that I never got a shower curtain! We have been just using a liner forever. This is the new one I got at Walmart. By the way, whoever designs shower curtains STINKS. (But I'm sure all your shower curtains are lovely.) I went to several places before I finally found one I liked.
Next I'll have to finish my guest bathroom, guest bedroom and dining room. Oh well. One day I'll get it all done...it just might be 20 years. Anyway, Justin's grandma gave me these towels - does anyone have an idea on what to do with them? I like them a lot, but don't have clue. There are 7 of them. As you can tell, decorating is not my strong point!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd pick a few of your favorites, and put them into frames to hang in your bathroom. If it matches of course.

Jana said...

Wow...my mom has those towels! She always rotated through them...hanging them on her oven door.

Brei said...

Or frame a few and hang them in your laundry area, if there's room, in a straight row.