Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter is Here!

The past couple of days we have been pelted by ice, sleet and a little snow. It's been a little crazy trying to get to and from work. I've been allowed to take the days off but, when you are hourly, every hour counts! Plus, I'm saving my vacation time to go to Vegas in March with Tim & Krystal. And of course, Justin!

I got home from work today and decided I needed to document this "State of Emergency 2009" as many of the news stations are so lovingly calling .this.
Then Barbara sent us a package and in it Grampa Berkley sent his "grandkitty" Caramel a toy! She loves feathers...

2 comments:

Brei said...

I forgot that Oklahoma news gets soooo excited about the weather. Hilarious. Thanks for reminding me.

jlair said...

i've even heard about the 'state of emergency' on the radio here in MT. crazzzzzyyyy!!! it sure is beautiful though! yay for snow! :)

it was insanly COLD here today. it was so windy i thought i was in OK. i mean, i got a brain freeze just walking around outside.

stay warm!!