Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Things

I did this on Facebook, but figured I should get double use out of my time spent on this list. Enjoy!

25 Things About Me

1. I love to sneeze. I think it feels good.

2. I could watch Friends reruns for the rest of my life and they would still be funny to me.

3. I get to wear jeans to work everyday.

4. I was born in Oklahoma, moved to Delaware, moved to Pennsylvania and now I’m back in Oklahoma. My life is a circle.

5. I really didn’t like Justin when I first met him – I thought he was a “thug” and over confident. It was only a few days later that he won me over with his humor and sensitive side. *Tear*

6. I used to check out the same library book every week in elementary school – it was a picture book about cats. I think I have it memorized.

7. I feel awkward in a lot of social situations.

8. I cry a lot. Not just at serious things that usually cause tears, but commercials, conversations with people, TV shows, sad movies, happy movies and most definitely anything about animals.

9. I wanted to be a vet when I was younger, but then I realized that part of the job would be to “put them to sleep” and that dream stopped very abruptly.

10. I love to go to other people’s houses and look at how they decorate. They give me ideas on what to do – and sometimes, what not to do. :)

11. If I could hang out with friends all the time, I think I would. I love the idea that I am strengthening relationships and really enjoy being with people. Except for when (Insert #7).

12. When I was 4 or 5, I tried to run away from home. I made it as far as the front porch.

13. I got glasses when I was in first grade. This traumatized me because my friends started to whisper and point at me. I got contacts in the 7th grade and they were bright green. Last year, I got Lasik and that was the best decision I have ever made for my eyes!

14. Currently, my greatest desire is to be a mother. I hope God answers my prayers soon.

15. I hate making mistakes and I hate getting in trouble. I will think about it for a long time after, making sure I don’t do it again.

16. I do not do confrontation. Period. If people try to confront me, I shut down/walk away. It’s a very healthy way to deal with it.

17. I used to want braces REALLY bad. I would straighten out a paper clip and use that as my retainer to pretend I had them. Then I got the real ones and I wished they were just a paper clip – which I could take out!!

18. In a spelling bee, I once misspelled a word because my friends didn’t get it right. I will never forget how to spell that word – A-S-T-R-O-N-A-U-T.

19. The quickest way to my heart is through dessert.

20. I am horrible at keeping in contact with people but wish I was better! I really do miss everyone who I don't get to see on a regular basis.

21. Justin and I are debt free (well, minus the house) FREEDOM!!

22. I once washed my hair with baby oil instead of shampoo the day before 4th grade yearbook pictures. My mom was horrified because it didn't come out for days and I am forever documented as a greaseball.

23. I love Anne of Green Gables movie marathons.

24. I hate being cold - which I am 98% of my day.

25. I love, Love, LOVE my life!

4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Random but I also checked out a library book many times with pictures of cats when I was little. I don't even like cats really.

And that baby oil story cracks me up. I love it.

Unknown said...

It's so funny how much we have in common. I can match 13 out of 25. I find it funny that we're both always cold. Tim makes fun of me that I'm a reptile.

Chellie said...

I totally did the paper clip braces thing!! And wished I could have taken the real ones out that easily too.

Chellie said...

Oh.. I also hate being cold.. and we should always celebrate our birthdays together!!