Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fireproof

Two Sundays ago, Justin and I went to see Fireproof that our church was showing in the auditorium. I had heard a lot about this movie, but since we never really go see movies in the theater, my intentions were to rent it once it came out. But then MRCC said they were showing it for free and since we are huge tightwads, this was right up our alley. I really enjoyed the movie and the storyline. The acting was, eh. At first I didn't even recognize Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains!!! I enjoyed how the movie showed that every marriage is worth fighting for and if you give it a little effort and time, it can get where it needs to be. Too many people now-a-days are giving up on marriages too quickly.

I'm a huge music fan and I heard this song for the first time during the movie. It's fantastic and I listen to it all the time now! It needs to be the theme song for my life right now.

While I'm Waiting <--music video since I apparently don't know how to upload.
John Waller
The Blessing

I’m waiting I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident T
aking every step in obedience
While I’m waiting I will serve You
While I’m waiting I will worship
While I’m waiting I will not faint

I’ll be running the race
Even while I wait
I’m waiting I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it’s not easy, no
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
And I will move ahead, bold and confident

No comments: