Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Addicted

VS
I am addicted to the Bachelor. Every Monday night you can find me on the couch at 7 pm with my eyes glued to the TV. I fell in love with Jason on the DeAnna season and I am so excited that he has picked my two favorites! I used to be a strong Molly favorite, but now that I am "getting to know" Melissa a little bit more, I'd have to say she is my pick. I'm dying to know what Jason is going to next week - especially with DeAnna supposedly coming back. Who do you think he'll pick? Do you think Monday can come ANY faster!?
I just can't help myself. I'm a reality TV junkie. :)

2 comments:

Kayla said...

You are CRAZY...Jillian was the best. I too am excited about Monday! I have a feeling he'll pick Molly because he never met Melissa's parents.

Michelle said...

no I can not wait...and with all the rumors on the internet about what happens, I can't wait to see. I hope he picks Melissa, I've liked her from the start....Jeremy watches this show with me, so don't feel bad about watching it!