Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tornados

I found out tonight that the best time to go shopping at Wal-mart is the night of crazy tornados and thunderstorms. Justin and I went tonight and it was the most relaxing shopping experience we have had in a long time! It was an insane day at work though with the sirens going off three times and then the server going down and finally the phones quit working. We were very lucky though and we didn't lose electricity at work or at home! I am just so glad we got rain. I hope everyone made it through safely today and no damage was done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, this is the difference between Oklahomans and Texans. The tornados sirens went off downtown tonight when Tim and I were at the Mavs game, and my instant thought was "I'm going to die!" You go to Walmart during torandos and think about how nice it is to get rain.