Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Fun

This past weekend was so great. We only had a few things to do and the rest of the time we spent at home. That is unusual because we usually find SOMETHING to do - even if it's boring like grocery shopping. Friday night we went to Texas Roadhouse and filled up on the deliciousness of TR. I've never been so happy as I was when I was finished eating the rolls, salad, steak and loaded mashed potatoes. YUM.
Saturday we went to a birthday party for my Nana. She is officially 87! Her sisters also have birthdays near hers so we all celebrated the Jackson sisters. My Nana is the far right in the red jacket.

Sunday we had a few people over and watched the Superbowl. I thought the Cardinals had it after their last touchdown, but alas the Steelers came back and won. It was a great game though and very exciting to watch.

Hurrah that it's February! 20 days until my birthday!

No comments: