Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday Fun

My birthday was yesterday (2/22) and I had the best weekend ever! We started out the celebrations on Saturday night with Nate & Chellie at a Hibachi place in Norman. Since Chellie's birthday was on Friday, we thought it would be lots of fun to celebrate together. We had a great time with the chef cooking our food right in front of us and sharing the wonderful banana boat for dessert. It was amazingly good. The waitress even took our picture of the four of us and put it on a "birthday" card for both of us! It was nice.


Sunday started out a bit crazy with Chellie and I having a classroom full of crying, fighting babies! There must have been something in the air with those kids! But afterwards, we went to lunch at Hideaway with the Lovetts and Hutchisons. It was so much fun to celebrate with them too!

Sunday night we went to Zio's with my family (no one in my family has ever been to Zio's and I think that is just crazy) and then back to my sister's for dessert and presents!

This is my garden set I got from my in-laws. It's going to come in super handy this spring!


All in all, even though I was kind of nervous about turning 26 - I'm now no longer in my early twenties!! :o( - it was a great weekend. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me and sent birthday wishes!

1 comment:

Tonya Tuggle said...

HAPPY BELATED Bday! That garden set is such a great gift idea. What is the 2nd picture...that round thing?