Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekend Update

My parents-in-law came this past weekend and now that my mom-in-law knows the URL to our blog, I have to be nice in what I say... :oP

We had a grand time. I felt bad because I had a few other obligations so I kept leaving, but I think they understood. It gave them a chance to hang out with Justin a bit without the naggy wife. :) We took them to Pops on Friday so I could complete my bottle collection and also went to the Round Barn and met Butch, the Barn Man. I think he has stayed in the barn a little too long by himself...

Then Dan and I went to give blood while Justin and Barb went to look for knobs to hang curtains on. Saturday we decided to take advantage of the free ticket from Chesapeake and went to the OKC Art Museum. Needless to say, I'm not much of an art museum type of girl...although I really did like the Dale Chihuly exhibit. He is fantastic with the glass he creates!

Sunday we went to church and then out to lunch with the Bokers. Then we had a relaxing day watching football. We had a great time and I really am glad they came to visit! Please come again soon!! We love you guys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also enjoy Chihuly. We have his art at the DMA also.

What are those bottles?