Monday, January 19, 2009

Shocking

Did you know you can get shocked by drinking hot chocolate? Neither did I, but it happened to me! This winter, I guess I am just walking around charging up static electricity, because I get shocked opening filing cabinets, kissing Justin, turning on light switches, you name it! Poor Caramel is just full of static too and everytime you pet her she gets shocked! To remedy this, we decided we need to get a humidifier. I remembered my boss registering for this really cute one at Babies R Us, and I thought it would be great for our house. Unfortunately, Justin has to be practical and we'll eventually get a larger, more economical one. But isn't this one too cute?? They also carry a frog humidifer. I love it!!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

At Target they have a hippo, a penguin, a frog and an elephant humidifier.
By the way.. Nate and I've experienced the "shocking" kiss this winter too.. so painful.