Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bus Ride

Last Tuesday, we went with some of our Sunday small group (and borrowed the Hutchisons) up to Okarche to sample some of the famous Eischens fried chicken and okra. I've never been and have heard so much about it, so now I can officially say I've experienced the joy of Eischens. I LOVE fried chicken and fried okra. It's so good for you too. :)
Terra's dad owns a charter bus and all 10 of us got in the 40 passenger bus and drove up to Eischens. We had a blast! It was so much fun to go and we got to know each other a whole lot better. Thanks for coordinating this, Myers!








3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I've always wanted to go there. They've been twice here at work but it was when I was gone.

TM said...

I'm sad we missed it. Looks like you guys had fun though. Hope your recovery is still going great!

Unknown said...

Who's that girl with Justin?