Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Standing!

It's a big day at our house.  This cutie patootie is now standing up on his own!!

He actually started a few days ago, but I thought it was a freak accident.  I looked down at him and saw him standing, but thought my eyes were deceiving me.  Then I got a cute video that I put on FB and after that, he couldn't go back!
Last night he did NOT want to go to bed...instead he wanted to practice standing up and playing.  So we let him.  He had the best time.  No one to dominate his toys since H was already in bed.

And today we are standing some more.  I tried to capture him in those first moments but instead he just looks...awkward.  He has taken only one nap today because life is too interesting now.

I love seeing his little body standing up.  I actually thought this day would never come (joking, kind of...).  I know no one crawls into their kindergarten class but he was taking his time in showing any interest. I have a feeling this character trait of his may frustrate me for many more years...

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I bet his sister will urge him on!

Tarren and Erin said...

Yay, Jace! You are one step closer to getting into everything!