Saturday, February 2, 2013

He's 1!!

This is the last time I'm stuffing my kid in the laundry basket, I promise ;)

Today is Jace's birthday!  This time last year, we were checking in to be induced and a few short hours later, we met our son!

Who knew how much we'd fall in love with him?!?!  (We did...)


Love those smiles...
Love him exploring...
Love him being the cutest boy I've ever had!!
Time sure did fly this time around.  I put together a photo album of his first year and I had a great time reliving all the moments we have had with him.  From his first day in the world to his first Christmas and beyond, he brings so much joy to us!!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

What a cute little boy! No tantrums with him yet?

Erin said...

He has different kinds...but nothing quite like his sister!