Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Week of Presents

I have been majorly spoiled this last week.  Starting on Sunday, Justin gave me a present every day leading up to my birthday!  It was a wonderful surprise and it was fun to see a random present at different places!

On Sunday, he gave me these:


The author goes to our church and her oldest daughter is actually 3 days younger than H...I've been wanting a chance to go to her book signings but it hasn't worked out...so voila!  Justin works his magic and gets them for me.

Monday, these were on the table.


Tuesday night was my family party and he brought this:

 Haylie actually spilled the beans on this one.  They went shopping one night and when they came back she said, "Mommy, we got you a present. It's a purse.  But I didn't tell you."

Wednesday, I got a note on the mirror - I guess I forgot to take a picture!

 Thursday I got new running shoes - which will be awesome in my journeys toward a 5k!

And last but certainly not least, on my actual birthday after dinner at Dave & Buster's, I came home and got an awesome license plate to rock out on the mini-van. Woot, woot!


I am one happy, 30 year old girl!

2 comments:

Chellie said...

Sounds like a happy birthday.. Brixton spilled the beans on my presents too.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

He did a great job! Now just remember all that next time he makes a mistake :)