Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blah Blah Blah


I'm sorry for the lack of posting lately.  We really haven't done anything really exciting or blog worthy. Last week for fall break we took advantage of going to the library on Wednesday, shopping for a friend on Thursday and holding a wet garage sale on Friday at my sister's.  She wanted to do a sale over fall break since she would be home with the kids, but the weather didn't cooperate.  We did manage to have a pretty good turnout as well as getting rid of a BUNCH of our baby clothes and lots of Emily's extra's that she just didn't have room for anymore.  The kids basically entertained themselves...with a few necessary referee calls between Evie and Haylie.

Justin and I celebrated our anniversary on Saturday night by going to watch Pitch Perfect (SOOO hilarious) and eating at Nhinja for some quick sushi.  It was quick and delicious - a pretty perfect evening.  Haylie and Jace were with my parents and my mom showed Haylie how to do a somersault.  H was so proud.  It's quite the new trick.

Soo.  Life is slow and steady.  It's good though since we are still trying to find a renter for our duplex and that is taking a lot of extra phone calls, showings and time spent reviewing applications.  We just can't find someone who wants to move in AND has the money to pay for it.  Funny that you actually need money to move in somewhere.

Anyway, since this post has no point or topic, I don't know how to not awkwardly stop typing so I'll leave you with a pic of my favorite baby boy.


Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my word- he's precious! Happy (late) anniversary to you guys!