Monday, October 8, 2012

8 months!

10.2.12

This happy boy turned 8 months old.

If I think about how he is 4 short months away from a year, I just might lose it.

He is such a happy boy, especially when eating.  He has two teeth and will get frustrated if you are eating something and you won't share.  It doesn't matter what, he just wants to eat.  Something. Anything.


Jace is actually looking pleasant for me in most of these pictures, instead of looking frightened.  Maybe he figured out that the camera wasn't something that would hurt him.
Jace loves to be outside, discovering new toys, rolling around on the floor and playing in his exersaucer. He loves using his feet for most anything - except standing but especially kicking!
 He can sit up for a little while but then catapults himself back so you have to be on guard. He still doesn't use his legs very much, but hoping more time in the exersaucer will help.
We just moved Big Baby up to Haylie's convertible car seat because he was too big for the infant carrier. I wasn't sure if Haylie would allow that, but she did once she saw she was getting a 'new' car seat.
 He is exploring his world a whole lot more and I love him trying out new things.  He is also doing GREAT at Sonshine School and loves his teachers.

I love this little guy so stinkin' much.  It's funny how time passes so quickly, but how great new milestones are.  I love spending my days with BOTH my babies.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

He is SUCH a cutie, Erin! It's crazy that he is already eight months old!!

Darla said...

That second pict made me belly laugh!