Friday, June 3, 2011

Just the Two of Them

This photo didn't warrant it's own post (or does it?) but it's too funny not to share.  Side pony-tail, no shirt, one shoe.  That's the way we rock it at our house.  Or just Haylie.


Moving on.  So last weekend when I got some free time for shopping, Justin and Haylie decided to go visit Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Cornell in Neosho.  I was a little hesitant about Justin going on a 4 hour car-ride by himself with our little yeller, but hey, it would be him - not me.

They had a good time though! Miss H is not happy unless she has several strands of hair in/near her mouth.  Maybe we should get this checked out?


 Great-Grandpa and Haylie

 Two beautiful ladies!

 Ahh, back home.  You don't even want to know what she is sitting on.
So, since he is fully capable of handling Haylie for 3 whole days, I see more girls trips in my future.  Hooray!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I want to know what she is sitting on!

Justin Cornell said...

Kathryn - they are cases for hunting items

Justin Cornell said...

More girls trips? Okay, we'll just go chill with Grandma and Grandpa Cornell. I am sure they won't mind. We had a blast too!Actaully, maybe I can holla at those people from the "Swamp People" show and H and I could go "gator" fishing. *nodding with excitment*