Monday, June 20, 2011

She's a Beauty!

I think Haylie was just feeling neglected on this blog because as soon as I blog about the woe's of her naptime, she starts acting better.  Not perfect, but better.  I'll take anything.

Anyway, about 2 weeks ago we got Haylie's 18 month pictures taken by Lesley Proctor Photography.  We went to an old building in downtown Edmond and although Haylie was cranky, Lesley was able to get some good ones!!



I don't know what to do with Haylie's hair, ever.  It's all over the place and she won't keep anything in it for long.  It's her signature look I guess!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Those are adorable!!!!! Love the black and white one!

Ryan and Katie said...

she truly is gorgeous! And her hair is getting so long! I can't wait to see you guys Friday!

Kimmy said...

Love H! In love with these pics! She is a beauty indeedy!

Kathryn said...

Justin better develop his "who do you think you are, wanting to take my daughter out" speech... She's gorgeous!

Kathryn said...

Justin better develop his "who do you think you are, wanting to take my daughter out" speech... She's gorgeous!