Monday, June 27, 2011

FAQ's: Pregnancy Edition

This big girl diva...


is going to be a big sister!!
And she has no idea that her world is going to flip upside down in a less than a year.  I've already been asked a lot of questions, so here are some FAQ's that I'd like to answer.

Q: How far along are you?
A: Are you asking me or my doctor?  I'm 9 weeks according to my calendar, I'm 8ish according to hers. I'm totally right.

Q: How are you feeling?
A: Believe it or not, I just feel HUNGRY.  24/7.  I haven't been sick but I can get so hungry that I do feel nauseous.  The other day I polished off half a pizza in about 5 minutes flat.  Oh, that and unbelieveably tired.  If you call me during the hours of 12-2, you will get my voicemail.  Because I am taking my daily nap.

Q: Was this planned?
A: Very much so, although this pregnancy was achieved a lot faster than last go-round. (Praise God!!)

Q: Are you excited?
A: Um, YES!!!!!!!  I'm also nervous, though.  I barely can parent one child...the thought of two is a little daunting.

Q: Do you want a boy or a girl?
A: I'd gladly take either!  I think 2 girls would be super fun, but an All-American family (1 boy, 1 girl) would be awesome too. 

I put it on Facebook today, so this might be "old news" to some.  But that's okay, I don't care. Cuz I'm pregnant!!

6 comments:

Kayla said...

yay!!! Congrats girl!

Ryan and Katie said...

I'm so thrilled for you!! Haylie will be a great big sis!

StarPower said...

what?!? your little nest is going to get a little bigger? Congrats buddy!!!

Unknown said...

Yay congratulations! Second babies are fun. There's more work, but I think when you have a little "mommy experience" under your belt, you're able to relax and enjoy your baby more than you could with your first (or at least that was my experience). I'll be praying for a safe pregnancy!

Lauren said...

I'm a little behind, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO exciting!!!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!!!!