Thursday, February 26, 2009
I'm a huge music fan and I heard this song for the first time during the movie. It's fantastic and I listen to it all the time now! It needs to be the theme song for my life right now.
While I'm Waiting <--music video since I apparently don't know how to upload.
I’m waiting I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident T
aking every step in obedience
While I’m waiting I will serve You
While I’m waiting I will worship
While I’m waiting I will not faint
I’ll be running the race
Even while I wait
I’m waiting I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it’s not easy, no
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
And I will move ahead, bold and confident
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
Sunday started out a bit crazy with Chellie and I having a classroom full of crying, fighting babies! There must have been something in the air with those kids! But afterwards, we went to lunch at Hideaway with the Lovetts and Hutchisons. It was so much fun to celebrate with them too!
Sunday night we went to Zio's with my family (no one in my family has ever been to Zio's and I think that is just crazy) and then back to my sister's for dessert and presents!
This is my garden set I got from my in-laws. It's going to come in super handy this spring!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
25 Things About Me
1. I love to sneeze. I think it feels good.
2. I could watch Friends reruns for the rest of my life and they would still be funny to me.
3. I get to wear jeans to work everyday.
4. I was born in Oklahoma, moved to Delaware, moved to Pennsylvania and now I’m back in Oklahoma. My life is a circle.
5. I really didn’t like Justin when I first met him – I thought he was a “thug” and over confident. It was only a few days later that he won me over with his humor and sensitive side. *Tear*
6. I used to check out the same library book every week in elementary school – it was a picture book about cats. I think I have it memorized.
7. I feel awkward in a lot of social situations.
8. I cry a lot. Not just at serious things that usually cause tears, but commercials, conversations with people, TV shows, sad movies, happy movies and most definitely anything about animals.
9. I wanted to be a vet when I was younger, but then I realized that part of the job would be to “put them to sleep” and that dream stopped very abruptly.
10. I love to go to other people’s houses and look at how they decorate. They give me ideas on what to do – and sometimes, what not to do. :)
11. If I could hang out with friends all the time, I think I would. I love the idea that I am strengthening relationships and really enjoy being with people. Except for when (Insert #7).
12. When I was 4 or 5, I tried to run away from home. I made it as far as the front porch.
13. I got glasses when I was in first grade. This traumatized me because my friends started to whisper and point at me. I got contacts in the 7th grade and they were bright green. Last year, I got Lasik and that was the best decision I have ever made for my eyes!
14. Currently, my greatest desire is to be a mother. I hope God answers my prayers soon.
15. I hate making mistakes and I hate getting in trouble. I will think about it for a long time after, making sure I don’t do it again.
16. I do not do confrontation. Period. If people try to confront me, I shut down/walk away. It’s a very healthy way to deal with it.
17. I used to want braces REALLY bad. I would straighten out a paper clip and use that as my retainer to pretend I had them. Then I got the real ones and I wished they were just a paper clip – which I could take out!!
18. In a spelling bee, I once misspelled a word because my friends didn’t get it right. I will never forget how to spell that word – A-S-T-R-O-N-A-U-T.
19. The quickest way to my heart is through dessert.
20. I am horrible at keeping in contact with people but wish I was better! I really do miss everyone who I don't get to see on a regular basis.
21. Justin and I are debt free (well, minus the house) FREEDOM!!
22. I once washed my hair with baby oil instead of shampoo the day before 4th grade yearbook pictures. My mom was horrified because it didn't come out for days and I am forever documented as a greaseball.
23. I love Anne of Green Gables movie marathons.
24. I hate being cold - which I am 98% of my day.
25. I love, Love, LOVE my life!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
Sunday we had a few people over and watched the Superbowl. I thought the Cardinals had it after their last touchdown, but alas the Steelers came back and won. It was a great game though and very exciting to watch.
Hurrah that it's February! 20 days until my birthday!