Monday, November 2, 2009

MRCC Shower

Wow, we had such a good weekend. First it started off with a massage, then the 3D/4D ultrasound, then Halloween, then we had our MRCC shower on Sunday! It was a whirlwind of a time, but it was so much fun. I'm sad because I didn't get a picture with me and all the hostesses, but maybe I can get everyone together and "recreate the moment." Haha.

Continuing my awesome facial expressions.

So many gifts! We are truly blessed!

My mom, me, my sister, my grandma & mother in law! Aren't we all pretty!
Later that evening, we were going through everything that we were given taking an inventory :) Anyway, we noticed Caramel sneak in and she found herself a little napping spot. Oh boy, the fun begins. Hopefully we won't have a cat fight break out once Haylie gets here. Get it? I'm so clever.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hey Erin! Sorry I didn't make it to your shower. I do have a gift for you...I may try to send it with Joshua to class since I am teaching right now!

Kayla said...

I'm saw we were out of town on the retreat but I have your gift from our group!!

Kayla said...

oops...I'm sorry I meant!