Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dreams

Some people say that when you are preggo, you have crazy dreams. Well, I have them even when I'm not "with child" but here are a few really random ones I've had lately.

1. My sister and I have been invited over to Sada's house for breakfast. We enjoy our meal and then we go outside and play with a big exercise ball. Then I realize that I have to be at work that day and don't make it in until 1. No one cares that I'm barely there for half a day.

2. Crislyn invites me over to help her put up a wooden swing set. Then we realize I'm pregnant and probably can't help with the heavy lifting.

3. There is a snake that keeps slithering up my leg, but it's not a regular snake. It keeps changing colors, like technicolors. I'm yelling at Justin to kill it (at one point I caught it on my hip) but he laughs and doesn't think it's a big deal. At this point, it turns into a cute pink pig and that's when Justin kills it.

Some of these don't seem random to you, but they do to me. Why is Crislyn putting up a swing set? Why are we still at Sada's house at 1 pm when we were invited over for breakfast? Why is a snake changing colors as it slithers up my leg? Or even better, why is a snake slithering up my leg and my husband doesn't care??

Any dream interpreters out there?

2 comments:

Crislyn said...

Oh my goodness, that is so weird because we were actually JUST about to put up wooden swing set in our backyard! Okay I'm kidding, but we DO have a wooden porch swing on our front porch! That is hilarious that you are having such funny dreams. We'll have to have you guys over soon, but maybe just for dinner or something instead of to help us with manual labor! :)

Rachel said...

I have a really strange dreams too and I'm not preggo. I also remember my dreams and used to tell them to Blair. He no longer lets me tell them though because he says they are too ridiculous. I can't even imagine what my dreams will be like when "that" time comes!