Thursday, September 17, 2009

So who else knew that southbound Broadway Extension was closed today? After my dentist appointment, I was planning to be at work in 15 minutes. An HOUR later, I finally make it. There goes more of my sick time...

This morning Caramel came and walked up my ribs. Then she proceeded to sit on my pillow and pretty much take over. No wonder sleep is getting harder to get. :)

I have started to have some swelling problems. But just in one ankle.

My doctor has asked me if I wanted to get a flu shot. I normally don't get these period, but I'm wondering if this time I should. I don't know what to think.

I am in love with the new season of the Biggest Loser. I love that show.

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

only one ankle is swollen? ha!

Jana said...

Um...Yes...get a flu shot! I don't unless I'm pregnant. I'm not usually a worrier or fanatic about prevention. But with the Swine Flu going around...it is more dangerous for those of us who are carrying precious cargo! I would get one!!!

Melody said...

My doc told me I should get a flu shot since I'm prego too...so I guess I will!