Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Same Shirt, Bigger Belly

12ish weeks
29 weeks

I can finally see a belly! :) Lots of people have started to actually notice that I am pregnant, which is funny to me. Anyway, things are going great. I got checked out today for a potential blood clot in my right leg, but they said they didn't find anything - which is awesome. I'll get the official results tomorrow, but I am relieved. I can't believe that the countdown is actually getting smaller - ha! It's flying by now.
Haylie is super active and she loves trying to come out my right side under my ribs. She is going to be really good at stretching. We are almost through with the nursery, my mom has a few sewing things left and I have a few wall decorations to put up, but it's mostly all set! Wow, is this really happening?!

4 comments:

jlair said...

you are SO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! is it really only 71 (ish) days until Haylie arrives?!! crazy!! your sweet family is in my continued prayers!! i love you, Erin!!!

Ryan and Katie said...

Love it! And yes it's really happening but it won't hit you until you meet her! At least it didn't for me :)

Gena said...

That's a great idea. I think you're going to be so glad you have these belly shots someday. I always forgot to take mine.

Gabriel said...

it's a boy ..:-? i think