Wednesday, September 30, 2009

IT'S WEDNESDAY!! Yes, I am excited. I love that I can get to a Wednesday and know that I am on the downhill slide for the week. I only have 1.5 days of work after a Wednesday. And then I have a WEEKEND!!!

This Wednesday marks my 43rd day left of work. It's true, I have a countdown going. In essence, it is a countdown to the baby and not just days of work that I supposedly have left, but Justin is offended that I have counted down the days of work left and not actual days to the due date. Hello, that's what the baby in the floating bubble is for! He obviously doesn't read my blog. :)

I was also reminded last night by my other preggo friend Chellie who is a week ahead of me that this also marks single digit week countdown until this baby comes. I feel hyper-mode coming on.

No comments: