Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No Titles for This

I am going for the awesome glucose test tomorrow. Here's hoping I pass with flying colors!

What do you say when someone says "Man, you look tired." ? Is that their way of sympathizing with you? What if you aren't tired, you feel great and you had no idea that basically you looked like crap? On Air1 the other day they were talking about different sorts of backhanded compliments and they threw this one in there. Not sure it fits in the category. But that same day, someone told me how tired I looked. I couldn't come up with anything, so I just said it takes a lot of energy to grow a child. Not sure what else to say!

This weekend we are going to Arizona with the Hutchisons and Lovetts! I am so excited to get out of town with some good friends. This might be the last hurrah before baby time!

If you are going to be in town this weekend, you are invited to a baby shower for Julie Woodard. She is fairly new to the class, so it would be fantastic if there were lots of people there to support her and baby Grayson. It's on Sunday at Phyllis Allen's.

Katie is having her baby todayish!! I can't wait to meet baby Olivia!!!

No comments: