Friday, September 25, 2009

Cleaned, Fixed & Ready to Go

Today was a busy day at our house - mostly from 12-1:15 pm! We decided to go ahead and schedule a carpet cleaning since 1) we have a cat and 2) it will be good for our carpet warranty. What I didn't expect is the guys to show up and one have a blonde curly-cue mustache! It was hilarious and kind of reminded me of Captain Hook. I barely could stop staring at it and he probably thought I had a eye contact problem. I need to work on that.

We also had a guy come to fix our freezer and he was a bit awkward...oh my, it was just one awkward thing after another. (Sorry to use awkward twice, it's been a long week).

All that to say is our home is now sparkling clean (well, carpet wise) and our freezer supposedly works and should make ice now. Hurrah!

No more playing around for me though. Since I've been Grumpy Gus this entire week, I need a serious nap.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Yes you do...Ha!

Lani Marie said...

Love it! There was this guy where I used to work that had a mustache just like that and I tried really hard to look him in the eyes when he spoke to me, but all I could do was stare at his 'stache and wonder how he ate with it and how much time he spent making it look like that every morning and how he kissed his wife with it... I have no idea what he ever said to me.