Friday, September 11, 2009

Glucose Schmooclose

Had my glucose test yesterday - it really wasn't that bad! I thought it was going to be horrible, but it was just a thick orange flat Sprite. I could do it again...but hope I don't have to! I didn't hear anything back from my dr, but they typically don't call unless there is bad news. So, yay!

I scheduled the REST of my appointments yesterday. Time is flying by. At the beginning of pregnancy, it seemed to go SOOO slow. Now that I've hit the 3rd trimester mark, I think it's going to be a whirlwind.

Haylie kicked the doppler off yesterday, twice. The nurse kept calling her "Sassy Pants". I think that will probably fit pretty nicely if you take a look at her parents :) But her heartrate was 160 so she is doing great! I like hearing good reports.

So far I have gained...19 lbs! Between these last two visits I have packed it on!

We are off today for Arizona! Seeya in a few days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember everyone making a big deal about how gross the glucose was and I thought it was just fine. I wouldn't drink it unless I had to, but it wasn't horrible. Luckily I thought that way because I ended up having to go in for the 3 hour one. Blah!