Monday, August 24, 2009

Uppercase Living

My sister and I were thinking of hosting an Uppercase Living party. If you don't know what that is, Uppercase Living sells decals, embellishments, etc. that you can put on anything! You can order what they have in the catalog, or you can order something custom. You can put the decals on your wall like a sticker (although they peel right off if you want them to with no wall damage) or you can put them on something, like a canvas, window or even appliances. If you want to see some really cool examples, go to this website.

So if we had a party, would you want to come? Comment me if you would be interested!! This would be a good time to order easy to make Christmas gifts! *wink wink*

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I'd come!

TM said...

I'd come too!

Kayla said...

I would. I've kinda wanted to look at these things.

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

I am going to a party like this on Sunday, but it is a lady who owns her own vinyl letter business if you and your sis want to come. It is pretty cheap from what I hear!

Chellie said...

I'll come