Monday, August 31, 2009

I Need a Weekend from My Weekend

This weekend was one of the busiest we've had in a long time. Friday night we had plans with friends, then Saturday morning we got up to help move my Nana's stuff from Tealridge to Jefferson Garden's. I didn't do a whole lot, but I was there to "supervise" and of course, hold the door open for everyone else who was doing actual work.

Then my sister and I went to the fairgrounds and checked out the 50% off sale for Just Between Friends. I have never gone to this before but I was actually impressed with the organization and selection they had. I bought Haylie some clothes (probably too many) but oh well. I barely spent any money though!! My favorite purchase was my most expensive purchase for her (whooping $3) - black patent leather shoes. With bows!! How cute are they?!

Then Sunday was the start of Financial Peace. We had to be at the church at 3:30 just to get set up and organized, not to mention the prep work before we got there. But Justin did a great job with the pre-organization and everything went really smooth. Which, if you are interested in FPU but don't want to 100% commit, you are always welcome to come sit in for a class or two to see if its something you would want to try out the next time it's offered.

Tonight we had the Haskews over for dinner. Justin came home at lunch to set out the rolls to rise (we bought new ones from the others ruined in our crap freezer) and he put two in each muffin tin. I guess I must ask, is it totally inappropriate to serve butt looking rolls to missionaries? Because we totally did.

On that note, I'm going to bed. I am pooped out.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

HAHAH! Butt Rolls...that is funny stuff!

Chellie said...

So is the just between friends sale over? I have been wondering when that was...

Candice said...

The Haskews probably thought the rolls were funny!:) JBF sale is the BEST!

Brooklyn said...

Nice buns.