Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All Things Baby


25 weeks, 6 days
This is my favorite picture so far of being pregnant. Reasons why:
1. I actually LOOK pregnant
2. I look like I have a curve to my butt instead of it looking flat
3. My hair isn't as out of control as it usually is at 5:30 pm
4. I like the shirt I'm wearing

So far, everything is still going great! I feel good, minus the lower back pain. I was researching on Google today (because Google is right about everything) that maybe a reason for this is because I'm getting up and down too quickly. I thought I was being super awesome by still being so agile, but I'm going to try to slow down to see if it helps. I'm going to try a different sleeping arrangement, too. We'll see if any of it works out!

Last night I was eating from a bag of trail mix and I looked down because all of a sudden it moved! It was her!! So Justin and I kept watching the bag and it kept moving. Pretty awesome. She has been kicking me and moving a lot - I LOVE IT!!!

And we have also decided on a name. We can't wait to welcome to our family - Haylie Brooke.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, you look great! Congrats on a baby girl and I LOVE the name! Looking at you all I can think is "weren't we just in school, dealing with dumb boys, going to Mexico and driving around in your turck then car with bugs attacking us? Now you are having a baby! Where the heck did time go?

-Carrie

suzspeaks said...

CUTE picture... love her name too!

Candice said...

Love the name!!! That is a great pic!

Kayla said...

I agree, cute pic and name! Let me know if you need help with nusery! I love doing that kind of stuff!

Krystle OBryan said...

I have a maternity support band if you want to borrow it. It helped alot with my back pain while I was pregnant!!! I'm glad everything is going so well for you and I love the name!!!

Lauren said...

HAYLIE BROOKE!! I love it!! So precious!! You look great!! Congrats to you two!!!

Aubrey said...

That is a good pic!! I like the name! That will be perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

The name is so cute and you are glowing!!!!