Thursday, August 6, 2009

Miscellaneous

Well, it's that time. The night before the big vacation and where do you find me? Blog stalking and checking email. Yep, who cares about packing or cleaning my house so I'm not disgusted when I get home? Not me. In my defense, we just ate dinner so of course I need to sit for at least 30 minutes so I don't cramp. (Oh wait, that's swimming.) Either way, we'll get it done and be off tomorrow!!! Helloooo beach!!

It has been an extremely busy week, but that's the great part about it. It has flown by! My sister and I worked on the nursery a bit on Monday night. Below is a sneak peak of part of it. I ordered a wall vinyl off of Etsy. I was so excited to get it!! The instructions though were a little bizarre and told us to wet down the vinyl and stick it on the wall and squeege it out. Well, 24 hours later, yes it would stick. But the easy way is to just apply like a sticker! So, after messing with water and a mess on the wall for about 2 hours, we finally figured that just applying like a sticker works great and the rest was cake!

2 comments:

Brei said...

So cute! I love decals!

Kayla said...

That is cute!