Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's a little bug juice?

Tonight Justin came home and thought it was a great night to mow the grass. First of all because 1) it finally wasn't raining and 2) our grass looked like a miniature jungle growing in the middle of Northwood. So off he went. He was trying to hurry after dinner to be able to finish before daylight gave out on him, so, he was rip-roaring across our lawn. When he came in, I saw something on his face, but was out of reach to get it so I asked him - "What is on your face? Grass?" He said, "Probably." Well, being that I actually said something to him, I thought he would go look in the mirror or at least take a half hearted swipe at his face to get it off. He doesn't. So, he comes back in the room at least a half an hour later and that thing was still on his face!! So, I tell him "it's still there!" and upon closer inspection come to find a DEAD BUG smashed on his face!!! I am not exactly sure what happened there, but I got so tickled that he had been walking around, cleaning out the refrigerator, etc, with a dead bug on his face and not knowing.

I have no words. Just giggles.

No comments: