Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Is it there?

I haven't asked Justin to take any belly pictures yet because quite frankly, I can't tell if one is there! I've always had a "problem area" with my tummy, but now it just looks a little exaggerated. My clothes are still fitting just fine so I don't know if this is a baby bump or just a regular "eating too many french fries" bump. (Yikes, sorry about my hair!)

10.5 weeks


On another note, Caramel has been so love-y lately. I just absolutely love it. Every night when I finally sit down on the couch (or have been parked there for quite a few hours) she comes and lays on my lap! I'm in heaven. This is her sitting on my lap - I know you can't really tell. :)


This is just a random picture of her...she always lays in the most uncomfortable looking positions.

2 comments:

Jana said...

You are so cute! The fact that you think it is exaggerated means you are starting to get a bump! :) You will notice the changes before anyone else does. I love it!

Ryan and Katie said...

I love belly pics :) They are kinda weird to do at first bc there's not much there but once you do them over a progression I think it's fun to see how you grow!