Monday, May 18, 2009

I just have to say...

  • TODAY IS A GORGEOUS DAY!! The second day in a row with no rain. Can you believe it?!? I "had" to make a trip to the City of Edmond offices today and I was so tempted to just stay out and go shopping or hit up Home Depot and buy flowers! I doubt anyone at work would have noticed my absence...
  • This weekend Justin went maternity clothes shopping with me. What a trooper he is!! We randomly found this store - the Daisy Exchange - and I bought half of their maternity section! They were all cheap too which always makes things better. We also hit up two Goodwills and EARC, but only a few more finds were found. I feel good about the start of my new wardrobe. I know I won't need too much for a few more weeks, but atleast I'll have something when I do need it.
  • Dancing with the Stars finale is starting tonight! I am excited because all the shows that I got addicted too while being a slug on the couch are finally coming to an end, thus I can hopefully end my reality TV addiction for the summer. With gorgeous days to come, who wants to be inside watching the boob tube?

Well my lovely husband has made me dinner (again) so I'm going to go enjoy it!

1 comment:

Katie B said...

You are funny! I am so glad you are enjoying pregnancy thus far. Don't get your hopes too high about wearing the maternity clothes yet-- I couldn't wear one piece of maternity clothing for at least 4 or 5 months, though I tried to! (sigh) The irony is that, one year postpartum, I would look better in them now than I did when I was in my first trimester! haha