Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Since my blog can't get any more interesting than it already is, I thought I would wow you with my stimulating schedule of the day. Don't be jealous of my super exciting life.

What time do you wake up? Alarm goes off at 6 - but I don't really hear it until 6:30. I then snooze until 6:50 or so, get up and out of the house by 7:20 at the latest. I'm at work by 7:45.
What is part of your morning routine? I don't really wake up until about 10 am (yes, please avoid me on all major highways and streets in the mornings) but lately I have been getting to work and eat breakfast/check email for about 20 minutes.
When do you start looking at the clock wishing to be on your way home? About 9 am.
What’s one happy thing about your day? Coming home and playing with Caramel or spending quality time with the hubby.
What’s one annoying thing about your day? Hearing the same jokes every day at work & the drive home. If you KNOW you are going to have to merge in about a mile, why do you think you are above everyone else who has politely merged and waiting in the long line and can zoom ahead and cut everyone off? Do you think you are SPECIAL??
How many times a day do you check your email/blogs? About 20. I need to KNOW the moment someone has emailed me :) (Hint, please email me. I love it.)
What is on the agenda for the evening? WHEEL OF FORTUNE!! After that, every night is different and hopefully exciting and entertaining. (Sadly, not lately.)
If you could change one thing about your daily life, what would it be? Since I'm working, I wish I had a more flexible schedule where I could fit in some other stuff during the day other than being at the office.

Don't you feel more fulfilled now? I'll have to do this after the baby comes to see if my answers are the same...ha!

1 comment:

Brei said...

2 things:
Your answers won't be the same after baby comes.
&
Hooray for checking your email/blogs as often as I do. I'm obsessed and glad I am not the only one.