Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hooray for the Weekend!!

I am so ready for the weekend! So far today was an excellent day, I felt pretty good and even have ENERGY! (I think I might vaccuum our living room tonight...but then go straight to bed because I'll be exhausted after one room.) Allison brought over our first baby gift tonight - onesies and a swaddling blanket. It kind of made me realize ~ I'm going to have a baby! It's hit me, but I don't think it's hit me yet. I was really excited - mostly just to see Allison! It's been a long time.

Tomorrow I am going to Cuppie's & Joe with some friends for the first time. I can't wait - I hear it's an excellent place to just hang out.

Then on Saturday, lunch with JENNIFER LAIR!! It's been forever since I've seen her (crazy girl moved back to Montana) and I can not wait!

Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I got your text and I want to go to lunch with you and Jenn but we might be doing something with RYan's cousin that's in town so I will have to get back with you on that. I don't want to miss Jenn though!!

Chellie said...

woohoo.. I actually felt good yesterday too! I did laundry.. just a couple loads but that too was a big deal.

Jana said...

Congrats Erin!! Yay! I don't know if you knew or not...I'm pregnant too! We are due Dec. 13th! This is #2 for us!