Sunday, April 19, 2009

I have run out of fun things to blog about and it shows. Lately Justin and I have not been up to a lot and all of my creative juices have disappeared. So, I guess this post will be an "ode to randomness."

-We went to a wedding yesterday and had a great time. We saw lots of people from church that we knew and so it wasn't awkward like most weddings are when you only know the couple getting married.


-I cleaned my kitchen today and took out the trash. If you saw my house, you'd know it had been awhile. My next project will be to clean the kitchen floor. That might be for next weekend. :)

-I need to finish a project for my mom - making a song book collage with a big "P" in the middle for her. In fact, I need to start this project.


-I'm tired of my work. There has been some huge drama lately at my job and although it only affects me a little, I'm tired of the politics and crap going on. I just want to do my job, get paid and go home.


-We watched Bolt yesterday for the first time. Very cute movie, I loved Mittens the cat (of course I would. I LOVE cats!)


-Justin is running in the half marathon next weekend. We just found out that the race starts at 6:30. AM. Um, what?


-I spent my Kohl's ($20) cash yesterday and was able to get a sweater AND three pairs of earrings. What a deal!!


-I'm ready for warmer weather. I did not care for the hail storm that hit my car yesterday evening (no damage, thanks to plastic Saturns!) or the cold wind that was blowing today. Hurry up, Spring!

1 comment:

Candice said...

You crack me up!:) Miss you!